Enduring By Grace Ministries strives to bring hope to the hurting. Our vision and the goal we are striving towards is providing financial and spiritual support to those who have experienced the loss of a loved one. We know from personal experience the financial struggle of organizing a memorial service and burial as well as how difficult it is to adjust to a "new normal" after a loved one has passed. We want those who are hurting to experience God's love and grace when they need it most.
Faces behind the ministry
06/06/1975 - 09/11/2015
This is the inspiration behind Enduring By Grace Ministries. A mom, a wife, daughter, sister, and friend. To me, she is mom. She raised me to be a woman strong in faith and always taught me to "pray about it". She kept her faith until the very end and I admire her for it more and more everyday. I am so blessed that she raised me.
Hi! I'm Elizabeth and I'm the author and founder of Enduring By Grace. I'm praying that God will use me in big ways and bless this ministry as I feel this is my calling.
5 Fun facts about me:
1. I LOVE to bake, it's one of the ways I honor my mom.
2. I LOVE to write and my inspo usually comes from God's Word and this crazy journey He has me on.
3. I am a crazy dog mom. I enjoy spending time with my dog, Bella who is a Mastiff/ St. Bernard Mix. She's my baby.
4. I'm technologically challenged so I'm surprised this website appears decent! My husband, Cage is my "official" tech support.
5. Hmmm... last but not least I am an only child and a total daddy's girl. My dad and I miss my mom everyday, but I hope we're making her proud.
Want to know more about me? (Or just check out pictures of my dog?) You can visit the Enduring By Grace Instagram page and click my personal to see more!